Last updated on April 21st, 2017 at 07:05 pm
Sometimes happens you need to change ip address, from what was originally assigned to us.
How to change ip address
1. Go to Control Panel
2. Go to Network and Internet
3. View network status
4. Select your connection
5. Select Properties
6. SSelect from the dropdown list, Internet Protocol IP version 4, then Properties
7. SSelect “Use the following IP address”, then set the new values
- New IP
- New gateway
- New DNS
- Select Validation setting on exit
This was the full path that you can follow.
How to change IP address using shortcutse
Click the right mouse button the icon of your network card, next to clock icon.
2. Select “Open Network and Sharing Center”
Now follow the instructions from step 4 earlier on.